Finding work has undeniably been a source of concern among our country’s citizens in recent years. Therefore, the Gujarat government has created a fantastic platform called Anubandham Rojgar Portal for the youth and working-class people. Currently, over 27,482 employers and 2,05,002 applicants have registered themselves on this platform, with over 33445 people getting posted at various jobs.
This site has been created specifically for job searchers by the Gujarat government’s labour and employment department. After registering themselves, this portal permits job seekers to search for jobs. Moving on, we have mentioned all the necessary information you will require for getting yourself registered and benefitting from this website.
What is Anubandham Rojgar Portal?
Anubandham Rojgar Portal is an initiative taken by the government of Gujarat for Jobseekers. It works like a bridge and connects Job Applicants and Job Providers at one location. This portal provides jobs based on the applicant’s skills and preferences. Also, it performs automatic and skilled based matching, along with schedule management and quick registration.
Essential Elements and Steps of Anubandham Rojgar Portal
Now that you know what Anubandham Rojgar Portal is, let’s take a look at all of the portal’s essential information and processes.
Before you begin, review the following steps to have a better knowledge of the Anubandham website.
- 1. Navigate to the portal.
- 2. Sign up/ registration
- 3. To get access to the site, enter your username and password.
- 4. Set/edit the job seeker’s profile.
- 5. Look for work.
- 6. Apply for work
- 7. Give Interview
- 8. Preference for the position.
- 9. Take part in the employment fair.
- 10. Change the password if necessary.
How to Register for the Anubandham Gujarat Rojgar Portal?
In this section, we will go over the Anubandham Portal registration process. Follow these procedures to register for this job-search portal.
2. You will find the “Job Seeker” option by selecting the “Registration” tab.
3. Enter your mobile number and email address to access the “job seeker”.
4. To receive the urgent notification, you’ll need an email address.
5. Then a form will appear for inputting the mobile number.
6. Press the ‘next’ button. Afterwards, You will receive an OTP on the specified cell phone number.
7. Enter the OTP into the portal to receive the Common application form.
8. To move forward with the application, you will need to fill in the following information: First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Address, City, Pincode, State and District.
9. After you’ve completed all of these steps, select the “Next” option.
10. The application titled ‘Registration’ will now display. Here you must provide a Unique ID Type, a Unique ID Number, Details for login and a Phone number.
11. You can do the registration via a phone number or even with an email address also.
12. After that, establish a strong password and double-check it.
13. Then press the ‘Submit’ button. Your registration will end successfully after that.