Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS PO/MT CRP-XII Recruitment 2022) has published an Advertisement for the Probationary Officer/Management Trainee CRP-XII post 2022. Eligible Candidates are advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking gccjobinfo.com regularly to get the latest updates.
Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection has released the Probationary Officer/Management Trainee CRP-XII Jobs Notification 2022 Online Application will start from 02-08-2022 Those who are interested in applying against the IBPS Bharti 2022 will be able to apply online during the online application schedule, Eligibility Criteria, Online Application Form and other details mentioned below link.
BPS PO/MT CRP-XII Recruitment 2022
The online application process for recruitment of 6432 Probationary Officer/Management Trainee CRP-XII posts will start from 02-08-2022 onwards. Check the details regarding IBPS Probationary Officer/Management Trainee CRP-XII Recruitment 2022 that have been provided below in the tabular form.
|IBPS Probationary Officer/Management Trainee CRP-XII Recruitment 2022|
|Organization Name||Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer/Management Trainee CRP-XII|
|Application Staring Date||02-08-2022|
|Application Closing Date||22-08-2022|
IBPS PO/MT CRP-XII Recruitment 2022 Details:
- Probationary Officer/Management Trainee CRP-XII
Total No. of Posts:
IBPS PO/MT CRP-XII Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification:
- Please read the Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
The age limit for this recruitment is 20-30 Years. The crucial date for the calculation of the age is 1.8.2022. The age Relaxation will be given as per the Rules of the Government.
Gen/ OBC/ EWS: ₹ 850/-
SC/ST/PwD: ₹ 175/-
Payment Mode: Online
Candidates will be selected based on the following Stages:
- Prelims Written Exam
- Mains Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
IBPS PO/MT CRP-XII Recruitment 2022 How to Apply ?:
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website https://www.ibps.in/crp-po-mt-xii/.
- On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates 02.08.2022 to 22.08.2022
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online) 02.08.2022 to 22.08.2022
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training: September/ October 2022
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: September/ October 2022
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary October 2022
- Online Examination – Preliminary October 2022
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary November 2022
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main November 2022
- Online Examination – Main November 2022
- Declaration of Result – Main December 2022
- Download of call letters for interview January/ February 2023
Conduct of interview January/February 2023
Provisional Allotment April 2023
IBPS PO 2022 Prelims Exam Pattern:
|English Language||30||30||20 Mins|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 Mins|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Mins|
- Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing minimum cut-off marks to be decided by IBPS. An adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by IBPS depending upon requirements will be shortlisted for Online Main Examination
- There will be a negative marking of 1/4th in both Prelims and Mains Exam.
IBPS PO 2022 Mains Exam Pattern:
|Reasoning & Computer Ability||45||60||60 Mins|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||35 Mins|
|English Language||35||40||40 Mins|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 Mins|
|English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||25||30 Mins|
- Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each test of the Online Main examination and also a minimum total score to be considered to be shortlisted for an interview
Interview for IBPS PO/MT 2022
Candidates who have been shortlisted in the Online Main examination for CRP- PO/MT-X 2022 will subsequently be called for an Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations and coordinated by the Nodal Bank in each State/ UT with the help of IBPS
More details: Click Here