The State Government of Uttar Pradesh has started the Jansunwai portal in the interest of citizens to establish a safe and accessible state for the people of their state, through which citizens can reach their complaints or suggestions related to any kind of government facilities and schemes to the government. . The government of Uttar Pradesh is continuously working to provide various facilities to the citizens of the state so that the citizens believe that they are living in a better state, where the government works hard every day keeping in mind their benefits and facilities. Still working. Citizens to file complaints Jansunwai Online Portal The Uttar Pradesh government has done a commendable job by providing this through which citizens can register their complaints without any hesitation and fear and can get their redressal.
UP Jansunwai Grievance Portal
Through the Jansunwai online portal, the State Government of Uttar Pradesh is committed to remove various types of problems faced by the citizens in availing the benefits of government services and schemes. Through the portal, citizens can register complaints and suggestions related to different impact departments, on which the state government is solving the problems of the citizens by completing the action in the shortest possible time. The main objectives of this portal are
- Providing convenient online portals to citizens so that they can easily register their grievances and suggestions
- Enhancing transparency in government decisions without being affected by the background of citizens
- To provide justice and services to upper and lower class citizens equally
- Digital portal is also an effective option to remove corruption spread in government work.
How to make complaint online on UP Jansunwai Portal
To apply online, you can take the help of Jansunwai Portal, the official website of the Government of Uttar Pradesh.
There are different options available on Jansunwai Portal to register complaint, to know the status of registered complaint and to provide your suggestions or feedback.
- To register a complaint, first of all go to the Jansunwai portal or http://jansunwai.up.nic.in Click the link
- Now select the complaint registration / complaint registration option visible on the home page, after reading some information and rules will open, select the agreed option
- Now on next page enter your mobile number and click on send OTP option enter OTP received on your mobile number and click on submit option
- Now an application form or application form will open in front of you, select the department related to which you want to register the complaint, after that select the category of complaint, after that your information such as name, address, information of your area etc. Enter and click on Save Reference Option
- Now your complaint has been registered for which you will also be provided with a complaint number
- Your complaint will be resolved by the government in due time
UP Jansunwai Portal – Complaint how to view status
To know the current status / complaint status of the complaint registered by you, select the complaint status option given on the home page of Jansunwai portal
Then by entering your complaint number and other information, you can get information about the current status of your complaint.
Facility is also available for citizens to convey their feedback or feedback to the government in respect of grievances resolved on the portal by the government. Through the Feedback or Feedback option, you can express your appreciation or gratitude for the resolution process of the State Government on the complaint of yourself or someone you know. Based on the feedback received by the citizens of the state, the government also improves its portal from time to time so that it can make the service of this portal more convenient for the citizens.
In this way, you can use the Jansunwai portal of the Government of Uttar Pradesh as per your requirement.
Apart from the Jansunwai online portal, if there is a facility for citizens, then the Uttar Pradesh government has Chief Minister Helpline Number Facility has also been made available so that citizens can register their complaints by contacting the Chief Minister’s helpline number 1076 and get their quick redressal.
In case you are unable to access the Jansunwai portal, you can also register your complaint with the help of the Chief Minister’s helpline number.
This information about the Public Hearing Portal of the Government of Uttar Pradesh and its related services and facilities should be beneficial for you, this is our objective.
Can complaint be filed in respect of government service through Jansunwai portal?
Yes, complaints can be lodged in respect of government services through the portal.
What is Chief Minister’s Help Number?
Contact on 1076 for Chief Minister’s assistance.
Is there any fee payable for registering a complaint on the portal?
No complaint can be lodged free of cost on the portal.